Yonah Mountain Vineyards is a two-hundred acre family winery located on the southeastern base of iconic Yonah Mountain. Making world class wines and enjoying the process is our ultimate goal. Rolling hills and sandy soil are the perfect setting for our twenty planted acres of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, and Petit Verdot.
The Tasting Room is open to guests seven days a week. Simply walk-in for a wine tasting, schedule a weekend Cave Tour & Tasting or enjoy the mountainside view with a bottle of wine, there’s an experience for everyone.
NEW Wine Tasting Menu
$20 FOR 5 tastings! Choose your journey from White, Red, or a Mix options that are now available! ($15 without glass)
White wine tasting includes:
- Young American White
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Green Label Chardonnay
- Black Label Chardonnay
- Dutton Chardonnay
Red wine tasting includes:
- Petit Verdot
- Steamboat Port (Port tasting is 1/2 oz.)
Mix wine tasting includes:
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Young American Red
(Available wines and pricing subject to change)
- Reservations Required for parties of 8 persons or more. MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION
Cave Tour and Tasting– Advance Reservations Required. This 90 minute walking tour and tasting is the best way to get to know Yonah Mountain Vineyards. Taste eight wines while you tour our winery and only known wine caves in Georgia. Tasting is $40 per person and includes a take-home Yonah Mountain Vineyard wine glass. Advance Reservation Required. Not available during the Crush Fest weekend (August 25th and 26th, 2018).
- Saturdays – 12 Noon, 1:30pm and 3:00pm
- Sundays – 1:30pm
- Reserve Wine Tasting - Taste Yonah Mountain Vineyards wines versus some of the finest wines from around the world. Enjoy gourmet charcuterie pairings during this exclusive experience. Limited Seating Available – $100 Per Person (Advance Reservation Required)
LEARN MORE about our Events and Programs
HOLIDAY CLOSINGS DATES
New Year's Eve Day, New Year's Day, Easter Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day
TASTING ROOM HOURS
(March 1, 2018 - November 1, 2018)
Monday – Thursday 12 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday – 11:00 am – 7:30 pm (LIVE MUSIC 11:00am to 3:00pm and 3:30pm to 7:30pm)
Sunday – 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Yonah Mountain Vineyards is located approximately 75 minutes from North Metro Atlanta in Cleveland, Georgia. This vineyard destination offers mountainside views and handcrafted wines Seven Days a Week.
1717 Highway 255 S | Cleveland, GA | 30528 | (706) 878-5522
- Take I85 North
- Take I985 North towards Gainesville
- Continue on GA 365N/US 23N for 18 Miles
- Turn Left onto GA 384N/Duncan Bridge RD SW continue for 11 Miles
- Turn Left at 4-way stop onto GA-255 South and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Right in 1 Mile.
- Follow Morris Moore Pkwy East towards GA-52/State Rte-52
- Take Right onto GA-52/State Rte-52 and continue for 7 Miles
- Continue on GA-115N/115E for 13 Miles (Thru Cleveland Square)
- Take Slight Left onto GA 255 North and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Left in 2 Miles.