Yonah Mountain Vineyards is a two-hundred acre family winery located on the southeastern base of iconic Yonah Mountain. Making world class wines and enjoying the process is our ultimate goal. Rolling hills and sandy soil are the perfect setting for our twenty planted acres of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, and Petit Verdot.
TASTING ROOM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Staff is available for PHONE ORDERS during these hours.
Monday – Thursday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday – 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
HOLIDAY CLOSINGS DATES
Thanksgiving - November 28th
Christmas Day - December 25th
Easter, April 12th, 2020
Yonah Mountain Vineyards is located approximately 75 minutes from North Metro Atlanta in Cleveland, Georgia. This vineyard destination offers mountainside views and handcrafted wines Seven Days a Week.
1717 Highway 255 S | Cleveland, GA | 30528 | (706) 878-5522
- Take I-85 North
- Take I-985 North towards Gainesville
- Continue on GA 365N/US 23N for 18 Miles
- Turn Left onto GA 384N/Duncan Bridge RD SW continue for 11 Miles
- Turn Left at 4-way stop onto GA-255 South and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Right in 1 Mile.
- Follow Morris Moore Pkwy East towards GA-52/State Rte-52
- Take Right onto GA-52/State Rte-52 and continue for 7 Miles
- Continue on GA-115N/115E for 13 Miles (Thru Cleveland Square)
- Take Slight Left onto GA 255 North and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Left in 2 Miles.