Yonah Mountain Vineyards is a two-hundred acre family winery located on the southeastern base of iconic Yonah Mountain. Making world class wines and enjoying the process is our ultimate goal. Rolling hills and sandy soil are the perfect setting for our twenty planted acres of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, and Petit Verdot.
The Tasting Room is open to guests seven days a week. Simply walk-in for a wine tasting, schedule a weekend Cave Tour & Tasting or enjoy the mountainside view with a bottle of wine, there’s an experience for everyone.
- Wine Tastings – Tastings range from $15 for a partial tasting and $22 for a full tasting. (Subject to Change)
- Reservations Required for parties of 8 persons or more. MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION
- Cave Tour and Tasting – Advance Reservations Required. This 90 minute walking tour and tasting is the best way to get to know Yonah Mountain Vineyards. Taste three un-released wines while you tour our winery and only known wine caves in Georgia. Finish your tour with a tasting of six additional wines. Tasting is $40 per person and includes a take-home YMV wine glass. (Advance Reservation Required)
- Saturdays – 12Noon, 1:30pm and 3:00pm
- Sundays – 1:30pm (Tour not offered on Sunday, April 23rd)
- Reserve Wine Tasting -Taste Yonah Mountain Vineyards wines versus some of the finest wines from around the world. Enjoy gourmet charcuterie pairings during this exclusive experience. Limited Seating Available – $100 Per Person (Advance Reservation Required)
LEARN MORE about our Events and Programs
CURRENT TASTING ROOM HOURS
Monday – Thursday 12noon – 5:00pm
Friday – 11:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – 11:00am – 9:00pm (LIVE MUSIC SATURDAYS)
Sunday – 12:30pm – 6:00pm
Yonah Mountain Vineyards is located approximately 75 minutes from North Metro Atlanta in Cleveland, Georgia. This vineyard destination offers mountainside views and handcrafted wines Seven Days a Week.
Click Here for Current Hours.
1717 Highway 255 S | Cleveland, GA | 30528 | (706) 878-5522
- Take I85 North
- Take I985 North towards Gainesville
- Continue on GA 365N/US 23N for 18 Miles
- Turn Left onto GA 384N/Duncan Bridge RD SW continue for 11 Miles
- Turn Left at 4-way stop onto GA-255 South and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Right in 1 Mile.
- Follow Morris Moore Pkwy East towards GA-52/State Rte-52
- Take Right onto GA-52/State Rte-52 and continue for 7 Miles
- Continue on GA-115N/115E for 13 Miles (Thru Cleveland Square)
- Take Slight Left onto GA 255 North and Yonah Mountain Vineyards is on Left in 2 Miles.